Style and Design

I try to be nice .The woman on the customer service line tried to tell me how it was going to be dealt with.So I told the *** Ill get my money back or Ill get a new mattress They have till tomorrow.

Don't ever buy from these people go somewhere else. Elizabethton Tn. store is the worst They need to shut it down Arrons has a better rep than they do. Grand will even exchange or give you your money back...........

Badcock is exactly what it says big *** *** the people and everyone with them......

save yourselves the trouble.Don't BUY FROM THESE DICKS!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mattress from Badcock Home Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1700 and wants Badcock Home Furniture to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Badcock Home Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Badcock Home Furniture?

Comments