Badcock Home Furniture - VERY UPSET!
I purchased a lift recliner on 4/20/13 and on 6/10/13 a button popped of the recliner.They picked it up on 6/14/13 and delivered it back to me on 6/27/13.
The upholstery had a bad smell on it, it was not put back on correctly, and the frame of the recliner was loose and shaken, like some one dropped it. I sent it back on 7/3/13 and just to it back today 7/25/13 with the same problem.
They do a horrible job of repairing your furniture and keep it so long.I will NEVER EVER purchase anything from Badcock Furniture again
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lift Chair Recliner
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."