Badcock Home Furniture - VERY UPSET!
I purchased a lift recliner on 4/20/13 and on 6/10/13 a button popped of the recliner.They picked it up on 6/14/13 and delivered it back to me on 6/27/13.
The upholstery had a bad smell on it, it was not put back on correctly, and the frame of the recliner was loose and shaken, like some one dropped it. I sent it back on 7/3/13 and just to it back today 7/25/13 with the same problem.
They do a horrible job of repairing your furniture and keep it so long.I will NEVER EVER purchase anything from Badcock Furniture again
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lift Chair Recliner
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."