Badcock Home Furniture - VERY UPSET!
I purchased a lift recliner on 4/20/13 and on 6/10/13 a button popped of the recliner.They picked it up on 6/14/13 and delivered it back to me on 6/27/13.
The upholstery had a bad smell on it, it was not put back on correctly, and the frame of the recliner was loose and shaken, like some one dropped it. I sent it back on 7/3/13 and just to it back today 7/25/13 with the same problem.
They do a horrible job of repairing your furniture and keep it so long.I will NEVER EVER purchase anything from Badcock Furniture again
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lift Chair Recliner
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Bought a 400.00Executive office chair from the Sanford, NC Badcock. Chair started to fall apart a few months later. Called and was basically told "too bad, so sad". Had..."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."