I purchased a lift recliner on 4/20/13 and on 6/10/13 a button popped of the recliner.They picked it up on 6/14/13 and delivered it back to me on 6/27/13.

The upholstery had a bad smell on it, it was not put back on correctly, and the frame of the recliner was loose and shaken, like some one dropped it. I sent it back on 7/3/13 and just to it back today 7/25/13 with the same problem.

They do a horrible job of repairing your furniture and keep it so long.I will NEVER EVER purchase anything from Badcock Furniture again

Review about: Lift Chair Recliner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $990
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Badcock Home Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Badcock Home Furniture - Couch Broke In 1.5 Years, Extended Service is a Joke Badcock Home Furniture "Couch Broke In 1.5 Years, Extended Service is a Joke I paid cash for my Electric Double Reclining Couch..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Review about Badcock Home Furniture Chair from Lakewood Park, Florida Badcock Home Furniture "So, I had a very interesting experience with Badcock today. My brother and my grandmother where playing cards and all of the sudden a leg broke off of a Chair..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more