1.2
Style and Design

So after the storm bought a *** eater it broke after a month of use since it was under warranty they had me take it to a place that they prefer to fix. Took it there around October here it is going on February finally get in touch with them because they have not been answering the phone they said they hadn't even started working on it.

Because they're not sure if it's under warranty well clearly it's under warranty because that's where Badcock sent me to get it fixed. now my experience at Badcock was okay but this put a bad taste in my mouth about Badcock and I'm weary to do business with them again

Review about: String Trimmer.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

W.S.BadcockCares
Badcock Home Furniture Verified Representative

While we're delighted you had a positive experience in our store, we're sorry to hear about the delay in repairs. Have you tried contacting your local store to share this information? They may be able to help expedite the necessary repairs with that particular vendor.

If you'd rather speak to a member of our corporate customer service team to see how we can help, please feel free to call us at 1-800-BADCOCK (223-2625).