1.6
Style and Design

One November 18, 2017 I had my son dresser and bed delivered. The set up guys were so quick to leave they didn't even give me the chance to check everything to make sure it was together once checking everything I noticed there was exposed wood coming from my son headboard.

Immediately I called the store and mention to what I saw they had only been gone less than five minutes I explain to the customer service rep that there was expose wood the side of the of the bed wood was chipped The back of the headboard that covers the shelves had a tear due to tightness with the screw. they told me they would be able to get someone out in another week on a Saturday no one showed. Took me several days to finally speak to the store manager David he has insured me and promised me that they will be out the following Saturday to deliver and also mentioned that he would give me 10 percent off which I have already spoke with Matthew that sold me the set he mentioned that he was giving me 10 percent off so once David mentioned that to me again I told him so that means you are giving me 20 percent off because Matthew had already promised me the first discount. he said yes he can do that and do a full replacement of the bed I said OK I will wait the Saturday Came and no one showed David explain to me that he had a new driver for the previous Saturday that was supposed to come and he was behind customers orders and for the third Saturday it was explained to me the driver once again was behind due to Horrible rain on the Friday.

OK so now I'm on my fourth delivery the guy comes my mom had to stay at my home because I had to work and this was on a Friday As I'm speaking with my mom the guy that was there at my home ask to speak with me he told me the bed was definitely put together wrong and that the replacement bad that he was supposed to set up that day was not on the truck my mom thanked him And told him thank you for your kindness and gave him a tip and we told him we would wait the next Tuesday December 19, 2017 it's Tuesday around 6 o'clock my mom has been here since 12 and no one has came.

I have call corporate I talk to Breonna I think I've spoken to Casey and I'm not sure of the last person name I spoke with but she was the worse and so disrespectful. no one calls you back no one can fix the problem but they can take a payment over the phone or in person as I mentioned to the last person I do not wy the replacement bed and I will not be continue to pay for something that I do not have and I'm not willing to wait again I feel like I should be compensated more than 20 percent.

Review about: Bed.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

W.S.BadcockCares
Badcock Home Furniture Verified Representative

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. That is definitely frustrating and unacceptable.

Please accept our sincerest apologies.

You mentioned that you've already spoken with corporate, but if you want to private message us on our corporate Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/badcockfurniture/?fref=ts) with the name of the primary account holder and contact information, we would be happy to escalate this case for you and work toward an acceptable resolution. We are so very sorry, and we hope you will give us another chance to make this right.