Featured Not resolved

I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago.I was assured that it would last for a long time.

But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back to the store - the Manager told me that the sofa is not leather. After I registered a complain with the customer service they told me that they can't help me. I didn't get extended warranty.

But why should I get extended warranty when I was assured at the time of the sale that the sofa was real leather?

Please let me know what should I do to resolve this issue.

Thank you!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor fabric and bad management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of badcock home furniture leather sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $320. Badcock Home Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned badcock home furniture leather sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Badcock Home Furniture.

Had an Experience with Badcock Home Furniture?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1201880

So sad, the leather was not drum dyed which means the color is drenched through the leather, this is painted leather probably from China.Next time try to pick up a great American brand like Bernhardt or whatever through personal ads of resale etc.

Upper end homes selling is a far better bet.

I bought 2 sofas worth $6k new for $200.00 and love them so much.I am sorry you had to go through this though.

Leeds, Alabama, United States #1035821

looks just like the "leather sofa" i bought.i did buy extended warranty.

more money down the drain. tech came, took pictures, assured us it would be fixed in a couple days. 2 weeks later we called and were told claim denied. fake leather is not covered for falling apart as this is what it is designed to do.

sell more sofas this way.not to me though.

Mike_mn

Most "leather" furniture is covered with a thin veneer of either leather, or, a simulated leather.

Unless you pay big bucks for actual real, thick, leather... stay away from those discount leather furniture.