Badcock Home Furniture - Review about Office Chair from Clayton, North Carolina
Bought a 400.00Executive office chair from the Sanford, NC Badcock.Chair started to fall apart a few months later.
Called and was basically told "too bad, so sad". Had a man who makes furniture look at it, said the wood was held together by 2 mm staples. Called back and was told it was under warranty. By then, the chair was really coming apart.
Took it to the store and was told that 2 mm staples was standard. WTF???? Wouldn't honor the warranty. Called corporate and they said the same thing.
They didn't even want to see the pictures.There business model of "buy cheap ***, sell as quality furniture" is going to be their downfall.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Office Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "So, I had a very interesting experience with Badcock today. My brother and my grandmother where playing cards and all of the sudden a leg broke off of a Chair..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "This is most definitely true! Judge Love has granted Primary Custody of my children to my extremely abusive and unstable husband He has beaten and talked in details about how he..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."