Badcock Home Furniture - Review about Furniture Bedbugs from Bellevue, Washington
My daughter and husband bought furniture from Babcock and shortly afterwards the bedbugs began.After several treatments from professional exterminator the problem continues my daughter and family has several bills from doctor pertaining to this issue.
We are going to seek legal representation.This has to stop my grands are getting eaten alive I am sending picture to news and start getting attention
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Furniture Bedbugs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a lift recliner on 4/20/13 and on 6/10/13 a button popped of the recliner. They picked it up on 6/14/13 and delivered it back to me on 6/27/13...."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Clearasil face cleanser lightner..It burnt over 70 percent of my skin off my cheeks,behind my neck,under my neck and eyelids.I had to go to specialist and has suffered extreme mental..."
- "They have the right idea maybe they got these thousand of pictures of nice clothing somewhere else and they try to cheaply replicate the items with their eyes closed...i received..."
- "Wow can't believe all the bad comments on here smh I order thru this company for the 1st time I think I ordered on Monday and got my package today..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."