Raleigh, North Carolina

Customer service is very bad

Supervisor at Clayton Nc store , she was very disrespectful, rude.BADCOCK Sent me a used dishwasher and I didn't want it, they would not give me a new one , went back and forth for days, Subrina was very nasty, and told me it was nothing else she cold do for me.

I said come get everthing, and this was in the same week they delivered it. It took 3 weeks for them to pick up there appliances , stove, diswasher, and refrigerator. Manger of the store never called me like Subrina said he would , but I don't think he got the message.

SUBRINA Had us waitin over 20 min.To sign one piece of paper for return, and this other lady said she had been there for an hour waiting for her bar stools to be fixed that she had for 4 months , to find out they could not be fixed that day.Never buy from the Clayton store if you live in Nc.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Badcock Home Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more