Review about Badcock Home Furniture Chair from Lakewood Park, Florida
So, I had a very interesting experience with Badcock today.My brother and my grandmother where playing cards and all of the sudden a leg broke off of a Chair that I got two days ago from Badcock's on US1 in Fort Pierce Florida.
We called the store and asked for another chair and the women said "Ma'am all we can do for you is get a replacement leg."
Obviously, like anyone I would be pissed. I got it 2 days ago. I should get a chair. So, i asked to speak to the store manager.
As soon as she got on the phone she was rude and had an attitude and was going to argue with me about how the chair broke, and I was the one who watched the chair break! How rude and inconsiderate. I can not believe Badcock has such rude arrogant people working for them.
I am very dissatisfied and digusted to say the least.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Badcock Home Furniture Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My name are Ruthie and I am very upset the way my sectional are just peeling and I have not have it that long.ref#357458..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."