Review about Badcock Home Furniture Chair from Lakewood Park, Florida

40 of 127 Badcock Home Furniture reviews

So, I had a very interesting experience with Badcock today.My brother and my grandmother where playing cards and all of the sudden a leg broke off of a Chair that I got two days ago from Badcock's on US1 in Fort Pierce Florida.

We called the store and asked for another chair and the women said "Ma'am all we can do for you is get a replacement leg."

Obviously, like anyone I would be pissed. I got it 2 days ago. I should get a chair. So, i asked to speak to the store manager.

As soon as she got on the phone she was rude and had an attitude and was going to argue with me about how the chair broke, and I was the one who watched the chair break! How rude and inconsiderate. I can not believe Badcock has such rude arrogant people working for them.

I am very dissatisfied and digusted to say the least.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Badcock Home Furniture Chair
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #736581 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Badcock Home Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
40 of 127 Badcock Home Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 12 #1093508

All resolved and thanks for letting me know

0 0 Reply
Debby

Nov 23, 2015 #1068711 Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

Hello I am one of the owners at this Badcock store and I am really sorry you had a problem! I have a new chair back for you and you can pick it up late Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday but we will be closing early due to the holiday! Please come by to meet me and I will simply give you a chair back since I had two extra backs at my Stuart location. Or you may call me any time. Ask for Debby and leave me a message if I am not there since my staff have no idea I am writing this response. One of my regular customers told me this post was here so I tot man interest to research, I am glad I did!
Debby

2 0 Reply

Nov 18, 2015 #1066179

Hey just call Deb she's a real sweetie and she will help you! For real folks they are really nice there at Ft Pierce Badcock! Don't be hatin on em they good!

1 0 Reply

Nov 18, 2015 #1066178

I saw this comment and felt compelled to respond because that Badcock store I have dealt with multiple times in the past. There are two ladies that own it and I have always been happy with the service.
I broke my chair by leaning back in it one night and I called and spoke with Debby and she ordered me a new chair back. When the part came in they called me and asked me to bring my chair in and this really nice lady named Lisa in the back put the new back on and got me all set!
I am sure if you are calm and respectful about it they will resolve your issue too!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.