Badcock Home Furniture - Poor quality and defective merchandise
I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include stove, refrigerator, living room furniture, 2 bedroom sets etc.The Box spring has metal coming out from the side and cutting into the mattress, the mattress sinks down all the way to the box spring, I weigh 230 lbs.
and I sleep by myself if there was another person in that bed it would completely sink. Badcock needs to step up and give customers what they pay for not this junk they are selling and who knows what is inside these box spring and mattress. The owner stated that the delivery men stated to her that the mattress had bodily fluid stains on it I asked her to please come to my home and show me where these stains are but she refused stating she was siding with her delivery men, do you see any stains?? of course not I would be embarrass to have someone come to my home and see any type of stain on my bedding, this store is full of it.
As a Warning to all due not get burn by these people all they sell is junk all the furniture I have purchased from them have had some issue the refrigerator the ice maker did not function and they told me they where not going to do anything about it not until I called the BBB.Do yourself a favor and avoid the headache and poor quality product and shop elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."