1.8K views

I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include stove, refrigerator, living room furniture, 2 bedroom sets etc.The Box spring has metal coming out from the side and cutting into the mattress, the mattress sinks down all the way to the box spring, I weigh 230 lbs.

and I sleep by myself if there was another person in that bed it would completely sink. Badcock needs to step up and give customers what they pay for not this junk they are selling and who knows what is inside these box spring and mattress. The owner stated that the delivery men stated to her that the mattress had bodily fluid stains on it I asked her to please come to my home and show me where these stains are but she refused stating she was siding with her delivery men, do you see any stains?? of course not I would be embarrass to have someone come to my home and see any type of stain on my bedding, this store is full of it.

As a Warning to all due not get burn by these people all they sell is junk all the furniture I have purchased from them have had some issue the refrigerator the ice maker did not function and they told me they where not going to do anything about it not until I called the BBB.Do yourself a favor and avoid the headache and poor quality product and shop elsewhere.

Review about: Badcock Home Furniture Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Badcock Home Furniture?

Comments

Thx for the heads up! They definitely lost my business!!÷

Apopka, Florida, United States #973035

No visible stains at all just rips and defective materials making the mattress useless I believe that these mattresses are made of used materials or very cheap ones, why it sunk unknown to me. I purchase queen set from rooms to go for the same price and have had no problems with it 100% satisfied as it holds its shape and does not rip or have box spring materials ripping thru as shown in pictures.

Buy a mattress protector next time mr. Pee pee!!!

to Anonymous Apopka, Florida, United States #973032

Do you know how to read? ***

popo56

Agree, cheap defective junk.