I ordered a console (NEW BERN, NC) which was delivered on 8/17 with a broken door, I called the store and the new manager Camren stated that it would take 3 weeks to get a new door to me.I wrote on the paper that the delivery guys had left that I was not accepting the console in this condition.

They asked if they could leave it because it was so hot and the console was heavy. I went into the store on 9/12 to inquire about the door and Camren stated that it would be 6 wks before the door would be in. I asked him to schedule a pick up for the console or to tell me why noone contacted me.

He stated that he would not take the console back nor give me a new one..WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER--PISSED BEYOND MEASURE AT THE SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THIS COMPANY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of consumer service was very mediocre. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of badcock home furniture tv stand and associated monetary loss in the amount of $426. Badcock Home Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned badcock home furniture tv stand in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Badcock Home Furniture.

Had an Experience with Badcock Home Furniture?

Comments