New Bern, North Carolina

I ordered a console (NEW BERN, NC) which was delivered on 8/17 with a broken door, I called the store and the new manager Camren stated that it would take 3 weeks to get a new door to me.I wrote on the paper that the delivery guys had left that I was not accepting the console in this condition.

They asked if they could leave it because it was so hot and the console was heavy. I went into the store on 9/12 to inquire about the door and Camren stated that it would be 6 wks before the door would be in. I asked him to schedule a pick up for the console or to tell me why noone contacted me.

He stated that he would not take the console back nor give me a new one..WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER--PISSED BEYOND MEASURE AT THE SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Badcock Home Furniture Tv Stand.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Consumer service was very mediocre.

Had an Experience with Badcock Home Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Badcock Home Furniture - Review about Dishwasher from Raleigh, North Carolina Badcock Home Furniture "Customer service is very bad Supervisor at Clayton Nc store , she was very disrespectful, rude. BADCOCK Sent me a used dishwasher and I didn't want it, they would not..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more