Bainbridge, Georgia

My name are Ruthie and I am very upset the way my sectional are just peeling and I have not have it that long.ref#357458

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of badcock home furniture sofa. Badcock Home Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned badcock home furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Badcock Home Furniture.

Trinity, North Carolina, United States #1302959

I have the same sectional and it is too peeling the same way.

Miami, Florida, United States #1174724

Same thing happened to my Sofas only 2 year's old and have extended warranty on it they still wouldn't cover it .BIG LIARS, BIG LIARS BIG LIARS.

Florida, United States #1158961

They exchanged mine!I love them because they stood behind the product!

Mine was just under 2 years old. Call the home office at 1-800-badcock.

I spoke to customer service and they simply had me send pictures and then I had to wait a week or so but then my store called me with great news!Just be polite and nice

Wow, this looks terrible. How long have you had it?

Hi Ruthie,

I am having the same problem.Please call me at (239) 850-1667.

I have called Badcock about this problem over a year ago to find out that they no longer sell the couch because of so many complaints regarding the same thing (peeling).

Call me asap and.Thanks