Customer service is very bad

Supervisor at Clayton Nc store , she was very disrespectful, rude.BADCOCK Sent me a used dishwasher and I didn't want it, they would not give me a new one , went back and forth for days, Subrina was very nasty, and told me it was nothing else she cold do for me.

I said come get everthing, and this was in the same week they delivered it. It took 3 weeks for them to pick up there appliances , stove, diswasher, and refrigerator. Manger of the store never called me like Subrina said he would , but I don't think he got the message.

SUBRINA Had us waitin over 20 min.To sign one piece of paper for return, and this other lady said she had been there for an hour waiting for her bar stools to be fixed that she had for 4 months , to find out they could not be fixed that day.Never buy from the Clayton store if you live in Nc.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dishwasher. Badcock Home Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Badcock Home Furniture.

Had an Experience with Badcock Home Furniture?

Comments