I purchased a 58 in Toshiba Tv with an extended warranty. 1,400 and only lasted a year and half.

So called the store I purchased it from, that tell me to contact the person that is suppose to honor the warranty, that tell me to contact someone else that is suppose to repair it. 3 weeks later I contact the repair person, who tells me they are waiting on the warranty person to send the parts. Called the warranty person they tell me they will call me back in 24 hours, do to high call volume.

3 days later (No CALL). I will not give up until my tv is replaced or the give me my money back

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Badcock Home Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1400 and wants Badcock Home Furniture to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad management. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Badcock Home Furniture toshiba 58-inch smart hdtv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments